Vivid dreaming

Ever had a dream so vivid you don’t want to wake up? I was dreaming we were together and I had cut his beard and it got too short by accident and was caressing his face. He then kissed my lips and stared at me. “Whaaat?” He pulls my shirt to the side and exposes my breast .. starts massaging my nipple and then bends his head and starts flicking it with his tongue … “mmmmh Flavio” I moan and he touches my pussy.. “wanna go upstairs?” He asks.., “yes….” We walk up the steps and he slaps my ass … we reach the bedroom and he takes off my shirt, sits on the bed and starts flicking my nipple again … “I like your beard ..” I say and he pulls down his shorts …” I was curious and went in your search history .. you keep watching the video with the whore and the guys I watched it”  “oh yeah?”’ I ask … “tell me why you like it”… “you know why I like it .. it’s the best video I’ve ever seen I can’t stop watching it. I’m addicted to it.. I listened to it on my way back from work when we hung up..  I pretend it’s you. I like how she whimpers i like what he does to her face and the sounds..” …. “I’ll give you the fucking sounds”.. he says in that angry like tone I love .. I kneel and he grabs my face and punish it with his dick … I can’t breath and I don’t know if the wetness on my face is from the tears from choking or from the saliva from his deep throating me so savagely.. “this is what you want?” I blink my eyes as a yes and he grabs a handful of my hair and pushes my face to the base of his dick using the force from pulling my hair … I choke and try to pull away instinctively.. his response is to grab both sides of my head and immobilize it as he buries himself even deeper .. I feel a little dizzy but the muscles on the inside of my pussy throbbing in excitement .. I’m so ready for him.. he stops and pushes me on the bed … his look so intense … “you’re never going to watch the video again when I get done with you. Say it you fucking whore ..” … “I’m not going to say it, make me..” he climbs on the bed and holds my head… I’ve never been hornier … “

Comments